Saturday, May 18, 2013

I Have Been Concentrating on DIYDSP.com

The last few weeks, I have been spending a lot of time concentrating info on how to build electronic music instruments in one place: DIYDSP.com.

Since DIYDSP is becoming its own entity, it actually has its own blog where I select specific electronic items and talk about how and why they're useful when building your own electronic instruments. 

The purpose of spending all of this energy is to get more musicians building electronic instruments.  I would like to, in my lifetime, hear music played on electronic instruments which people have really designed to reflect their musical vision.  This may involve several more generations of instrument self-selection. 

To catalyze the whole operation, I'm teaching people how to build their own instruments through links to tutorials, my own material, and through an online store which makes it easy to find the most valuable electronic parts to electronic music instrument builders.

No comments:

Post a Comment