Thanks to my friend Marty for this:
5 Smoothie Recipes from New York Times
- Berry Coconut Almond Smoothie: Cinnamon is the secret ingredient in this rich berry smoothie.
- Banana Oatmeal Almond Smoothie: Oatmeal bulks up this smoothie, making it more filling.
- Frozen Strawberry-Coconut Smoothie With Pomegranate Molasses: Fruity pomegranate molasses is the perfect sweetener for this thick strawberry smoothie.
- Peach Almond Smoothie: Peaches and almonds are closely related and make a great match in this not-too-sweet smoothie.
- Cantaloupe-Lime Agua Fresca With Chia Seeds: A light, refreshing blender drink that is sweet and a little bit tart.